In December 2018, Calgary Parking Authority launched a new mobile app for the City. You can find the app on your mobile device by searching in your app server for “Calgary Parking Authority”.
With parking at a premium, there is an ongoing belief that Kensington has “no parking”. Kensington currently has 718 public parking stalls with 20% vacancy average. This app will help visitors to Kensington to find parking easily.
The new app boasts:
- A revamped clean/sleek interface
- Easy to find parking map (showing each of Kensington’s public parking locations and available spots in each location – screenshot shown to the right)
- Automatic fund top-up, no need to worry about running out of funds.
- In-app notifications – get notified when your session is ending
- Find My Car feature – forgot where you parked? No worries!
Why get the app?
- Pay for parking from the warmth of your car.
- Save time and money: deactivate your parking session and get money back for unused time.
- No minimum purchase for ParkPlus cell phone account transactions on-street.
- And so much more, click here to learn more.