Did you know that big employment law changes will impact your business in 2019?
But don’t worry, we have the answers!
The Kensington BIA is proud to partner with Peninsula for this Member’s Breakfast presenting on HR and Employment Relations for local Employers and Directors.
Join us: September 10, 8:30-10:30 at The Brassarie
- Learn about the recent changes to Alberta’s Employment Standards Code
- Get updated information on how to handle staff behaviours such as performance and attitude
- Discover simple ways to boost staff productivity and cut absences
- Hear about the must have policies for 2019 and beyond
- Gain the tools to manage your biggest asset – your people – in the best possible way
This event is a free Kensington Member’s Breakfast event!
This event is free to attend, the cost is completely covered by Peninsula Canada and there’s no obligation to you or your business. Just honest advice from leading experts on how to avoid legal risk and get the best from your staff.
Places are in high demand, so make sure you register today: